Interpreter Dispatching Services
Interpreter Dispatching Services
Services we provide
Overseas interpretation services
Our local interpreters can assist in situations when time is short and communication needs have to be urgently met. In addition, although flight, accommodation and other travel expenses will be incurred, Franchir can also dispatch interpreters living in Japan who will accompany our clients as they travel abroad on business. For a long term business trip or investigation abroad, we recommend clients to confer with interpreters in Japan prior to the departure.
Interpretation services in Japan
Franchir's interpretation network stretches Japan-wide so once we have received details on the location, language pairs and content of the requested interpretation, our coordinators will select the most appropriate interpreter for each client and situation.
International interpretation services
There is no need for interpreters to travel or stay in a hotel, so as long as you have a computer and an Internet connection, this can be a great easy-to-use option at a lower cost.
This service is also available in all languages so please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.
Languages we provide services for
· Wedding ceremony at the French embassy (French)
· Philippine Broadcasting Conference Interpretation (English)
· Coal Investment Promotion Seminar (English)
· Banking Supervision Seminar (English)
· Computer related conference (English)
· Interview on electronic equipment ( English)
· Insurance Supervisor Seminar (English)
· Seminar on turbine installation for expansion of thermal power plant capacity (English)
· Meeting with customers (English, Russian)
· Product test and pressure resistance test before shipment (Russian)
· Invitation of Mozambique port company officials (Portuguese)
· Accompanying Deputy Minister of Vietnamese Ministry of Transport (Vietnamese)
· Iraq Refinery Training (Arabic)
· Energy Saving Training (Spanish)
<Interpreting Services Abroad>
· Seattle waterworks facility inspection
· Exhibition in Las Vegas
· Nuclear Energy Conference
· Business negotiations on mold presses (UK)
· Meeting on electric measuring instruments (UK)
· Audit meeting (UK, Spain)
· Interpretation at printing exhibition (UK)
· Research survey on athlete development (UK)
· Consultation at the University of London (UK)
· International conferences, negotiations (Netherlands, Germany, France)
· Medical conference (Sweden)
· Installation and adjustment of mechanical equipment at a factory (Germany)
· Data mining system software training (France)
· Interview on nuclear waste disposal (France)
· Survey on performance requirements of road accessories (France)
· Automobile Factory (France)
· Teleconference (UK)
· Consulting meeting related to introduction of high-speed ferries (Australia)
· Food related inspection (New Zealand)
· Boiler-related training (Morocco)
· Food marketing (Morocco)
· Visit to resource-related organizations (Mozambique)
<Russia / Central Asia>
· Freezer operation testing (Russia)
· Conference at Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
· Sports competition interview (Uzbekistan)
· Visit to a local cafe (Russia)
· International conference
· Asian Pacific Health Human Resource Action Alliance
Interpreter Dispatching Services for international cooperation projects
· Television Broadcasting Center Project (Tunisia, French)
· Security Assistance Improvement Equipment Development Plan (Morocco & Tunisia, French)
· Railway Transit Capacity Enhancement Project (IV) (Morocco, French)
· Shellfish culture research center construction plan (Morocco, French)
· Cultural grant aid (Tunisia, French)
· Eastern Corridor Bridge Project (Ghana, English)
· Hospital development plan (Benin, French)
· National Forest Resource Inventory System (Gabon, French)
· Improvement plan of intersection (Cote d'Ivoire, French)
· Junior High School Construction Plan (Burkina Faso, French)
· Market-Oriented Agricultural Product Promotion Master Plan Survey (Burkina Faso, French)
· National Vocational Training School Development Plan (Democratic Republic of the Congo, French)
· Bridge construction plan (Togo, French)
· Junior high school construction plan (Senegal, French)
· Primary teacher training school construction plan (Burkina Faso, French)
· Construction Project of Conakry City Primary School (Guinea, French)
· Fishing port extension development plan (Mauritania, French)
· National Highway Bridge Rehabilitation Project (Guinea, French)
· Patrol boat construction plan (Djibouti, French)
· Geothermal development Survey (Djibouti, French)
· Power supply improvement plan (Djibouti, French)
· Coast guard survey (Djibouti, French)
· Firefighting Emergency Equipment Improvement Plan (Djibouti, French)
· Forest Resource Information Platform Improvement Project (Mozambique, Portuguese)
· Project for Construction of Health Professional Training School (Mozambique, Portuguese)
· Survey on training for health care workers (Mozambique, Portuguese)
· Port emergency rehabilitation plan (Mozambique, Portuguese)
· Bridge rehabilitation plan (Haiti, French)
· Central and prefectural elementary and junior high school construction projects (Haiti, French)
· Provincial Hospital Development Plan (Haiti, French)
· National Forest Management Project (Peru, Spanish)
· Road development plan (Bolivia, Spanish)
· Bridge rehabilitation plan (Honduras, Spanish)
· Energy conservation promotion survey for Central America and the Caribbean (Spanish)
<Central Asia, the former Soviet Union>
· Follow-up Study on the Project for Improvement of Medical Equipment for Children's Hospitals (Ukraine, Russian)
· Project for Rehabilitation of Drinking Water Supply Systems in Pyanj District, Khatlon Region (Tajikistan, Russian)
· Project for Improvement of Equipment of Navoi Regional Multidisciplinary Medical Center (Uzbekistan, Russian)
· Project For Improvement Of Dushanbe Internatinal Airport (Tajikistan, Russian)
· Improvement of Medical Equipment and Facilities for Maternal and Child Health Care (Uzbekistan, Russian)
· Project for Improvement of Equipment of the Manas International Airport (Kyrgyz, Russian)
· Field survey assistant (Tajikistan, Russian)
· Survey on strengthening of Road Construction Center (Yemen, Arabic)
· Equipment development plan for securing food safety (Vietnam, Vietnamese)
Overseas long-term dispatch
· East-West Expressway Construction (Algeria, French interpreter, administration staff, IT engineer and Accounting officer)
· Street repair and renovation plan (Democratic Republic of the Congo, French interpreter and administration staff)
· Elementary School construction plan, construction supervision (Guinea-Bissau, Construction supervision staff)
· International bridge and facilitation of border procedure facilitation facility (Rwanda, English administration staff)
· Power Station Civil Work (Papua New Guinea, English administration staff)
· Regional health system development plan (Myanmar, English administration staff)
· Road Improvement Project Construction (Tanzania, English administration staff)
· Repair plan of National Highway (Ghana, English administration staff)
· Peace Building supervision work (Haiti, French)
· Community development assistance (Benin, French)
|Africa||Morocco, Senegal, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Cameroon, Benin, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Mozambique, etc.|
|Europe||UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Italy, Poland, Serbia, Bosnia, etc.|
|Central Asia||Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.|
|Oceania||Australia, New Zealand, etc.|
|Asia||Mongolia, Myanmar, China, Bangladesh, Turkey, Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, etc.|
|Middle East||Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Iraq|
|North, Central and South America||United States, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Bolivia, Guatemala, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, Paraguay, Haiti, etc.|
S class: Starting at ¥100,000 / day (simultaneous interpretation)
A class: Starting at ¥70,000 / day (consecutive interpreter with about 10 years' experience)
B class: Starting at ¥50,000 / day (consecutive interpreter with about 5 years' experience)
C class: Starting at ¥30,000 / day (attendance, guide)
(VAT not included)
Three to four staff are required for full-day simultaneous-interpretation assignments. Two interpreters are required for half-day simultaneous-interpretation assignments.
♦Working Hours and Overtime Rates
Working hours start from the time the interpreter meets with the client and finish when the work ends.
Full-day interpretation assignments are restricted to 8 hours total including a 1-hour break. Time in excess of 8 hours will be charged an extra 25% of the hourly rate.
Half-day interpretation assignments (3 hours or less) are charged at 60% of the daily rate.
There will be an additional charge of 25% of the hourly rate for interpretation assignments conducted in the late evening or very early morning. (22:00 to 5:00)
The above information is with regards to assignments conducted in Japan. Please be advised that conditions are subject to change for interpretation assignments conducted overseas.
♦Travel Time Allowance
Interpretation assignments in areas that exceed the distance of 50km from Tokyo will be subject to an additional travel time allowance charge of 50% of the hourly rate.
Should interpreters need to arrive at a venue 1 day before the assignment begins, an overnight lodging expense will be charged at 50% of the daily rate.
Interpretation assignments in areas that exceed the distance of 50km from Tokyo will also be subject to a daily allowance of 5,000 yen/day, and travel and lodging expenses (actual price).
The following information is with regards to assignments conducted in Japan. Please be advised that conditions are subject to change for interpretation assignments conducted overseas.
The following charges will apply should interpretation assignments be canceled or rescheduled. See below for details:
|6 business days before the scheduled start date||0% of the total quoted fee|
|4-5 business days before the scheduled start date||30% of the total quoted fee|
|2-3 business days before the scheduled start date||50% of the total quoted fee|
|1 business day or less before the scheduled start date||100% of the total quoted fee|
*The above information concerns assignments conducted in Japan. Please be advised that conditions are subject to change for interpretation assignments conducted overseas.
(*1) For all inquiries regarding the interpretation of languages other than those cited above (Arabic, Vietnamese, Laos, Uzbekistan, German, Turkish, Myanmar, Ukrainian, Korean, Chinese, etc.), please contact us at email@example.com
(*2) For interpretation assignments overseas, additional charges for lodging, daily allowance, travel expenses, airfare, insurance and visa application fee, etc., will be incurred.
(*3) We urge all clients to prepare any available reference materials in advance. Prior knowledge of the content will help our interpreters deliver a better-quality service.
(*4) The above information is with regards to assignments conducted in Japan. Please be advised that conditions are subject to change for interpretation assignments conducted overseas.
Taking into consideration the client's needs and circumstances, our coordinators will select an appropriate interpreter (or depending on the circumstances, multiple interpreters) and provide a quotation. Upon ordering interpretation services with us, please let us know if a meeting is required in advance. We will also confirm whether or not there are any reference materials prior to the start of work.(*3)
|*1||Simultaneous interpretation is interpretation carried out at almost the same time as the speaker. As the interpreter will be speaking and listening at the same time, an interpreting device is required.
Consecutive interpretation is where the interpreter is close to the speaker taking notes and the speaker pauses to allow the interpreter to interpret. The speaker and the interpreter take turns to speak.
|*2||Interpretation Equipment: Equipment usually consists of a microphone and receivers. Receivers will be required for all participants of the meeting. We can also arrange the rental of interpretation equipment so please feel free to enquire about this service.|
|*3||Interpretation reference materials: Regardless of the experience of the interpreter, prior knowledge of the content will help our interpreters deliver a better-quality service. We urge all clients to prepare any available reference materials (speech scripts, presentation materials etc.) in advance.|